The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
RACING POST
SPORTING LIFE

Share | 
 

 Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets   Wed May 03, 2017 7:56 pm

Will appear here...................

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
puppy
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
avatar

Posts : 108406
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets   Wed May 03, 2017 9:09 pm

Three figure return this week.... Wink

Good luck bud cheers

_________________
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets   Fri May 05, 2017 9:28 am


Print
Bet Confirmation - TK7687012024I - Internet
Time of bet: 05/05/2017 08:52:10
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Luton
Luton v Morecambe
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 4/6 To Run
2 Barnet
Crewe v Barnet
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 15/8 To Run
3 Exeter
Exeter v Carlisle
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 9/5 To Run
4 Stevenage
Stevenage v Accrington Stanley
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 5/6 To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No.of Bets Unit Stake Total Stake To Return Return
Lucky 15 15 0.50 7.50 55.12
Total Stake: 7.50

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets   Fri May 05, 2017 9:28 am

Bet Confirmation - PK4567814324I - Internet
Time of bet: 05/05/2017 08:51:39
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Celtic
Celtic v St Johnstone
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 1/5 To Run
2 Dundee
Kilmarnock v Dundee
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 12/5 To Run
3 Motherwell
Motherwell v Ross County
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 13/8 To Run
4 Blackpool
Blackpool v Leyton Orient
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 1/5 To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No.of Bets Unit Stake Total Stake To Return Return
Lucky 15 15 0.50 7.50 38.09
Total Stake: 7.50

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets   Fri May 05, 2017 9:29 am

Bet Confirmation - CK9318764424I - Internet
Time of bet: 05/05/2017 08:51:08
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Birmingham
Bristol City v Birmingham
(Full Time Result) 07/05/2017 None 17/10 To Run
2 Newcastle
Newcastle v Barnsley
(Full Time Result) 07/05/2017 None 2/9 To Run
3 Liverpool
Liverpool v Southampton
(Full Time Result) 07/05/2017 None 8/13 To Run
4 Arsenal
Arsenal v Man Utd
(Full Time Result) 07/05/2017 None 19/20 To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No.of Bets Unit Stake Total Stake To Return Return
Lucky 15 15 0.50 7.50 31.21
Total Stake: 7.50

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets   Fri May 05, 2017 9:29 am


Print
Bet Confirmation - GK2318364424I - Internet
Time of bet: 05/05/2017 08:50:28
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Man City
Man City v Crystal Palace
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 1/4 To Run
2 Hull
Hull v Sunderland
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 4/9 To Run
3 Leicester
Leicester v Watford
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 4/7 To Run
4 Everton
Swansea v Everton
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 13/8 To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No.of Bets Unit Stake Total Stake To Return Return
Lucky 15 15 0.50 7.50 25.13
Total Stake: 7.50

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 20589
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 62
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets   Fri May 05, 2017 3:38 pm

Fingers crossed !!
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets   Sat May 06, 2017 10:09 pm

Philcanary wrote:

Print
Bet Confirmation - TK7687012024I - Internet
Time of bet: 05/05/2017 08:52:10
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Luton
Luton v Morecambe
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 4/6 To Run
2 Barnet
Crewe v Barnet
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 15/8 To Run
3 Exeter
Exeter v Carlisle
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 9/5 To Run
4 Stevenage
Stevenage v Accrington Stanley
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 5/6 To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No.of Bets Unit Stake Total Stake To Return Return
Lucky 15 15 0.50 7.50 55.12
Total Stake:  7.50

£1.17 Returned bounce

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets   Sat May 06, 2017 10:10 pm

Philcanary wrote:
Bet Confirmation - PK4567814324I - Internet
Time of bet: 05/05/2017 08:51:39
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Celtic
Celtic v St Johnstone
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 1/5 To Run
2 Dundee
Kilmarnock v Dundee
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 12/5 To Run
3 Motherwell
Motherwell v Ross County
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 13/8 To Run
4 Blackpool
Blackpool v Leyton Orient
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 1/5 To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No.of Bets Unit Stake Total Stake To Return Return
Lucky 15 15 0.50 7.50 38.09
Total Stake:  7.50

£10.15 Returned bounce

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets   Sat May 06, 2017 10:10 pm

Philcanary wrote:

Print
Bet Confirmation - GK2318364424I - Internet
Time of bet: 05/05/2017 08:50:28
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Man City
Man City v Crystal Palace
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 1/4 To Run
2 Hull
Hull v Sunderland
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 4/9 To Run
3 Leicester
Leicester v Watford
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 4/7 To Run
4 Everton
Swansea v Everton
(Full Time Result) 06/05/2017 None 13/8 To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No.of Bets Unit Stake Total Stake To Return Return
Lucky 15 15 0.50 7.50 25.13
Total Stake:  7.50

£2.40 Returned bounce

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
puppy
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
avatar

Posts : 108406
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets   Sun May 07, 2017 6:41 am

Not a bad effort.... cheers cheers

_________________
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets   Sun May 07, 2017 9:22 pm

Philcanary wrote:
Bet Confirmation - CK9318764424I - Internet
Time of bet: 05/05/2017 08:51:08
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Birmingham
Bristol City v Birmingham
(Full Time Result) 07/05/2017 None 17/10 To Run
2 Newcastle
Newcastle v Barnsley
(Full Time Result) 07/05/2017 None 2/9 To Run
3 Liverpool
Liverpool v Southampton
(Full Time Result) 07/05/2017 None 8/13 To Run
4 Arsenal
Arsenal v Man Utd
(Full Time Result) 07/05/2017 None 19/20 To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No.of Bets Unit Stake Total Stake To Return Return
Lucky 15 15 0.50 7.50 31.21
Total Stake:  7.50

£11.63 Returned bounce

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets   Sun May 07, 2017 9:23 pm

£25.35 returned in total Twisted Evil

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 20589
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 62
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets   Sun May 07, 2017 9:52 pm

Well done Dillan !
Back to top Go down
reddog
ARKLE
avatar

Posts : 17213
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 68
Location : near chester

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets   Sun May 07, 2017 11:33 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
gunner58
PERSIAN PUNCH
avatar

Posts : 2454
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 59
Location : Maidstone

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets   Mon May 08, 2017 8:59 am

Top stuff Dillan cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets   

Back to top Go down
 
Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 16 - Dillan's Bets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL
» M25-2017 Week 6 Eagles vs Giants - Crazy Play
» M25-2017 Week 6 Power Rankings
» M25-2017 Week 1 News Center
» Leicester vs Glasgow, 17:30 KO Saturday 21st January 2017

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Front Runner :: Saturday Syndicate 2017-
Jump to: