The Front Runner

Sports Talk Forum
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
RACING POST
SPORTING LIFE

Share | 
 

 Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets   Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:42 pm

Will appear here..............

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets   Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:05 am

Bet Confirmation - CS5287581921I - Internet
Time of bet: 04/11/2017 10:05:15
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Aston Villa & Yes
Aston Villa v Sheff Wed(Result/Both Teams to Score) 04/11/2017 None
10/3
To Run
2 Sheff Utd & Yes
Sheff Utd v Hull(Result/Both Teams to Score) 04/11/2017 None
11/4
To Run
3 Derby & Yes
Derby v Reading(Result/Both Teams to Score) 04/11/2017 None
10/3
To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No.of Bets Unit Stake Total Stake To Return Return
Trebles 1 5.00 5.00 352.08

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets   Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:06 am

Bet Confirmation - CS2050081924I - Internet
Time of bet: 04/11/2017 10:03:01
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Yes
AFC Wimbledon v Lincoln City(Both Teams to Score) 04/11/2017 None
19/20
To Run
2 Yes
Bradford v Chesterfield(Both Teams to Score) 04/11/2017 None
4/5
To Run
3 Yes
Morecambe v Hartlepool(Both Teams to Score) 04/11/2017 None
4/5
To Run
4 Yes
Northampton v Scunthorpe(Both Teams to Score) 04/11/2017 None
19/20
To Run
5 Yes
Plymouth v Grimsby(Both Teams to Score) 04/11/2017 None
1/1
To Run
6 Yes
Newport County v Walsall(Both Teams to Score) 04/11/2017 None
4/5
To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No.of Bets Unit Stake Total Stake To Return Return
6 Folds 1 2.50 2.50 110.88

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets   Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:06 am

Bet Confirmation - BS9559506324I - Internet
Time of bet: 04/11/2017 10:02:01
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Leicester
Stoke v Leicester(Full Time Result) 04/11/2017 None
19/10
To Run
2 Swansea
Swansea v Brighton(Full Time Result) 04/11/2017 None
29/20
To Run
3 Nottm Forest
Nottm Forest v QPR(Full Time Result) 04/11/2017 None
7/5
To Run
4 Plymouth
Plymouth v Grimsby(Full Time Result) 04/11/2017 None
10/11
To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No.of Bets Unit Stake Total Stake To Return Return
Lucky 15 15 0.50 7.50 66.04
Stake: 7.50 To Return: 66.04

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets   Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:06 am

Bet Confirmation - BS8461499724I - Internet
Time of bet: 04/11/2017 09:54:24
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Pastime
4.00 Newmarket (Race Cool(Win and Each Way) Live Stream 04/11/2017 4 Places
1/4 Odds
9/1
To Run
2 Pistol Park
1.35 Ayr (Race 3)(Win and Each Way) Live Stream 04/11/2017 3 Places
1/5 Odds
8/1
To Run
3 Isaacstown Lad
2.10 Ayr (Race 4)(Win and Each Way) Live Stream 04/11/2017 3 Places
1/5 Odds
15/2
To Run
4 Fortunate Vision
3.55 Newcastle (Race 2)(Win and Each Way) Live Stream 04/11/2017 3 Places
1/5 Odds
8/1
To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No.of Bets Unit Stake Total Stake To Return Return
E/W Lucky 15 15 0.25 7.50
Stake: 7.50 To Return: 2,660.19

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets   Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:06 am

Bet Confirmation - LS0480152624I - Internet
Time of bet: 04/11/2017 09:51:50
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Bells Of Ailsworth
12.20 Wetherby (Race 1)(Win and Each Way) Live Stream 04/11/2017 3 Places
1/4 Odds
10/1
To Run
2 Ice Cool Champs
3.45 Wetherby (Race 7)(Win and Each Way) Live Stream 04/11/2017 3 Places
1/4 Odds
7/1
To Run
3 Dolos
3.00 Ascot (Race 5)(Win and Each Way) Live Stream 04/11/2017 3 Places
1/4 Odds
9/1
To Run
4 Braqueur D'or
3.35 Ascot (Race 6)(Win and Each Way) Live Stream 04/11/2017 4 Places
1/4 Odds
8/1
To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No.of Bets Unit Stake Total Stake To Return Return
E/W Lucky 15 15 0.25 7.50
Stake: 7.50 To Return: 3,041.21

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Covkid
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 20589
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 62
Location : Falmouth

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets   Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:22 am

Good luck Jack !
Back to top Go down
puppy
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
THEFRONTRUNNER LEGEND
avatar

Posts : 108406
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets   Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:32 am

Let's go.... good luck

_________________
Back to top Go down
Jayne
SEA THE STARS
avatar

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 53
Location : Staffordshire

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets   Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:04 pm

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets   Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:03 pm

Philcanary wrote:
Bet Confirmation - LS0480152624I - Internet
Time of bet: 04/11/2017 09:51:50
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Bells Of Ailsworth
12.20 Wetherby (Race 1)(Win and Each Way) Live Stream   04/11/2017 3 Places
1/4 Odds
10/1
To Run
2 Ice Cool Champs
3.45 Wetherby (Race 7)(Win and Each Way) Live Stream   04/11/2017 3 Places
1/4 Odds
7/1
To Run
3 Dolos
3.00 Ascot (Race 5)(Win and Each Way) Live Stream   04/11/2017 3 Places
1/4 Odds
9/1
To Run
4 Braqueur D'or
3.35 Ascot (Race 6)(Win and Each Way) Live Stream   04/11/2017 4 Places
1/4 Odds
8/1
To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No.of Bets Unit Stake Total Stake To Return Return
E/W Lucky 15 15 0.25 7.50
Stake:  7.50   To Return:  3,041.21

£18.94 returned cheers

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets   Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:03 pm

Philcanary wrote:
Bet Confirmation - BS8461499724I - Internet
Time of bet: 04/11/2017 09:54:24
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Pastime
4.00 Newmarket (Race Cool(Win and Each Way) Live Stream   04/11/2017 4 Places
1/4 Odds
9/1
To Run
2 Pistol Park
1.35 Ayr (Race 3)(Win and Each Way) Live Stream   04/11/2017 3 Places
1/5 Odds
8/1
To Run
3 Isaacstown Lad
2.10 Ayr (Race 4)(Win and Each Way) Live Stream   04/11/2017 3 Places
1/5 Odds
15/2
To Run
4 Fortunate Vision
3.55 Newcastle (Race 2)(Win and Each Way) Live Stream   04/11/2017 3 Places
1/5 Odds
8/1
To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No.of Bets Unit Stake Total Stake To Return Return
E/W Lucky 15 15 0.25 7.50
Stake:  7.50   To Return:  2,660.19

£7.00 returned Twisted Evil

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Philcanary
AMBASSADOR
AMBASSADOR
avatar

Posts : 23941
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 48
Location : Forever England

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets   Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:54 pm

Philcanary wrote:
Bet Confirmation - BS9559506324I - Internet
Time of bet: 04/11/2017 10:02:01
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Leicester
Stoke v Leicester(Full Time Result) 04/11/2017 None
19/10
To Run
2 Swansea
Swansea v Brighton(Full Time Result) 04/11/2017 None
29/20
To Run
3 Nottm Forest
Nottm Forest v QPR(Full Time Result) 04/11/2017 None
7/5
To Run
4 Plymouth
Plymouth v Grimsby(Full Time Result) 04/11/2017 None
10/11
To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No.of Bets Unit Stake Total Stake To Return Return
Lucky 15 15 0.50 7.50 66.04
Stake:  7.50   To Return:  66.04

£4.45 returned Twisted Evil

_________________
On The Ball City, Never Mind The Danger.....................
Back to top Go down
Jayne
SEA THE STARS
avatar

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 53
Location : Staffordshire

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets   Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:26 am

Nice one! cheers
Back to top Go down
reddog
ARKLE
avatar

Posts : 17213
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 68
Location : near chester

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets   Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:51 am

well done
Back to top Go down
gunner58
PERSIAN PUNCH
avatar

Posts : 2454
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 59
Location : Maidstone

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets   Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:57 am

Well done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets   

Back to top Go down
 
Saturday Syndicate 2017 Week 42 - Jacksummer's Final Bets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» THUNDER BALL SYNDICATE 6 WEEK TRIAL
» M25-2017 Week 6 Eagles vs Giants - Crazy Play
» M25-2017 Week 6 Power Rankings
» M25-2017 Week 1 News Center
» ASTON VILLA Vs ARSENAL : FA Cup Final : Saturday 30th May 5:30pm.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Front Runner :: Saturday Syndicate 2017-
Jump to: